Thursday, September 12, 2013

Vintage Aviation Graduation


I've been waaaay behind on blogging about some of my custom projects I've worked on this year, so bear with me here. This past spring I designing some very cool high school graduation announcements for Mr. Jayce who is going on to study aviation in Washington. I was stoked to design these right from the start...

Just the way Jayce's mom described him in her first email, it was so sweet and perfect - how Jayce has worked at his grandfather's small airport since he was 8 and how he is truly is an "old soul". I knew I could design just the right announcement.


I loved the end result, as it captured some of my favorite things - modern but retro, and simple in an elegant way. Congrats to Mr. Habich and hope you continue your love of all things aviation!

Want more custom designs? See some of our past designs here.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Vintage theme for all sorts of parties is super cute. My sister is planning a birthday dinner for grand mom next week. One of the splendid Los Angeles event venues is already booked at discounted festive package. Invited all our dear ones. Also booked the accommodations for far off relatives. Hoping to have an amazing time with all after an year or so.