Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello Summer

Lately, I've been trying to take more photos of our everyday life. And that usually includes tending to our blossoming garden, 2 crazy dogs, Hemingway Daiquiri's, and 1 stubborn 2 year old.

Pardon my lack of blogging lately. Summer and wedding season is in full swing, and that means blogging gets put on the back burner, unfortunately. Here are some things I've forgotten to mention recently:

*We got some love last week on DesignMom! Don't know the blog DesignMom? Well, it's only one of the coolest blogs and was named "Top Website of the Year" by Time Magazine. Umm, hello.

*I'm going to be participating in my second styled wedding shoot with this lovely lady.

*You can now find our cards in two new Milwaukee stores. 'Waxwing' in Shorewood and 'The National' in Walker's Point. Very excited to be apart of these two fabulous stores.

*Our journals and cards can now be found in Australia, mates! And the store looks super rad too.

And, as we keep hinting at big news, we promise that it will be revealed very very soon! Is the anticipation killing you? I know, but calm down.


No comments: