Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fanny Pack of Dreams


Lately, Adam and I have been talking about all the things we want & hope to do, and places we want to go in our lives. Some may call this a "Bucket List", but I do not. Why, you ask? Well because that phrase makes me want to puke. It's seems like everyone and their mothers have been overusing the term "Bucket List" lately and I kind of seriously hate it. So, I have officially changed the term to my "Fanny Pack of Dreams". Why that? Well, why the hell not. The term "Bucket List" is stupid anyways, so I might as well refer to my hopes and dreams as being in something awesome like a fanny pack, preferably in some sort of rad 80's colors, like teal or hot pink. Ok, now go out and start using this phrase so it catches on, and then all your friends will be like, "Hot damn! You are so cool!"

PS: I don't actually wear a fanny pack.

No comments: