Monday, February 27, 2012

I will now tame you with a mama magic trick.


I'm pretty sure I need this bag/this bag was made for me. I'm the type of mama who hates the traditional diaper bag, so I'm always on the lookout for a good big tote bag. But now that Beckett is getting older, I don't need quite as much stuff as I used to (which means I don't need quite as huge of a bag), but I do still need boatloads of snacks, distractions, and other 'tricks' to keep my often, ornery-in-public son, quiet. A lot of times I already feel like my tote bag is a 'Bag of tricks', and I enjoy watching Beckett's eyes (and sometimes my husbands eyes) light up with excitement in anticipation for what I'll pull out of my bag next. I'm sort of a badass mama magician.

Get this awesome tote (I'm sure as heck going to!) at Madewell

No comments: