Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions I'll pretend to keep


Going into the new year, I always create a little list of resolutions in my head that I want to keep, and of course, I forgot about them four weeks in. Sure, I think about them every now and again and think to myself "Next year, Tara, next year".

1. Build a better blog and website (I've been trying to tackle this one for years...)

2. Finally make some of the cards that have been occupying my doodlebook for years (there are some good ones in there!)

3. Take more pictures.

4. Turn off the TV more, and just relax and listen to a good record. (We've already been implementing this)

5. Make a new friend. 

*Happy New Year everyone! We adore all of our CD fans, we couldn't do any of this without the people that love our stuff. So, thank you again for another amazing year. We hope 2012 will be full of awesome new stuff, and we can't wait to share it with you!*

No comments: