Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Invitations: Dave & Deb



I had the pleasure of working with Dave & Deb on their wedding invitations earlier this year, and I am really into how their final invitation design turned out. Dave & Deb had a vision for what they wanted their invitation to look like, and it was exciting to design a pattern that closely matched a turn table design that was specifically important to them - without me even knowing it!

Not only was I really diggin' their color scheme of orange and grey, but I loved their overall feel of their Pier Wisconsin wedding celebration, right on the lakefront - simple, hip & elegant. Dave & Deb are a smart & loving couple with a great eye for design, and I couldn't have loved working with them more!

(The final invitation I designed for them was letterpressed at Bayview Printing Co., and was then put into a grey tri-fold pocket and wax sealed by the couple.)

No comments: