Monday, April 19, 2010

Maternity Leave & Real Simple Magazine!


Well I am 2 weeks away from my due date and am feeling very pregnant and ready to meet my baby! I am currently on maternity leave, but am still taking store and wedding orders for June or later. Feel free to shoot me an email!

Our Etsy shop is currently closed, but we will be opening it back up very soon and selling only our US Journey Journal. The Journey Journal will be featured in the summer issue of Real Simple magazine, so we want to make sure that all the awesome Real Simple readers can get their hands on it!! We will be opening up the rest of the shop (cards, invites and such) up at the end of May/early June.

I will be back in the coming weeks with pics of the newest member of Cracked Designs, so until then...

3 comments:

Ciarah Coenen said...

CONGRATS!!! Baby S has the coolest mummy ever!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Congrats! Best wishes with the new baby. How exciting.

Anonymous said...

saw the journal in real simple and checked out your site! can't wait to order when you return.
congrats on the baby!