Cracked Designs

Friday, September 12, 2008

Renegade!

The Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago is this weekend!  Sure, Chicago is home to the Cubs, but we won't hold that against them (Go Brewers!)  So, if you are in the Chicago area, come and visit us at booth 210.  Don't let the rain stop you, come and check out the hundreds of artists and designers!  


Posted by Tara at 2:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Chicago, Renegade Craft Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Greetings from Milwaukee!

Oh hi, nice to meet you. I'm Tara and I run this neat little gig called Cracked Designs, a handmade greeting card + design company. We're based in Milwaukee, Wisc. which means we drink a lot - which is also the answer to why our cards are so funny. This blog is dedicated to sharing fun CD stuff, fun stuff about who we are and fun stuff in general. Fun, right?

Visit us on Etsy

About Me.

My photo
Tara
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Hi, I'm Tara. Nice to meet you. I call Milwaukee Wisc. home. I like a good beer, the open road and vinyl records. I also like making greeting cards...a lot. I'm always designing something and thinking up new and fun card ideas with this cool guy I live with, who happens to be my husband. I'm proud to be a handmade maker and always put lots of love into every neat little card I make.
View my complete profile

Visit us some more.

  • Etsy Shop
  • Main Site


Labels

  • Etsy (80)
  • Holiday cards (12)
  • cards (52)
  • custom designs (39)
  • custom wedding (3)
  • design (76)
  • invitations (28)
  • journey journal (18)
  • kids birthday (7)
  • logos (1)
  • new stuff (52)
  • party invitations (8)
  • travel (22)
  • wedding invitations (24)
  • weddings (43)

We're near you, because we kinda like you.

  • Arizona
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Georgia
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Maine
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
  • International- Canada, Australia & U.K.

Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Altitude Design Summit Recap, as told by an awkward gal.
    I've been back from Salt Lake City for a whole week, and only now have I been able to finally wrap my head around the entire Alt Summ...
  • Sass-Quatch Party: The Invitations
      I'm excited to share the party invitations I made for Beckett's 2nd birthday party a couple weeks ago. I loved the idea ...
  • I Quit my Day Job
    Holy smokes! We're featured on Etsy today! We were interviewed for the ever popular column, 'Quit your day job'. Check it ou...
  • New New and more New
    "What the hill...?" - inside greeting: "Congratulations!" We have, what I like to call a "butt load" of ne...
  • Cracked Designs Baby
    So it is true...there is a baby on the way! I am pregnant and will be expecting a baby in May. We are pretty stoked about it. Now I can s...
  • Meet Beckett
    Meet the newest member of Cracked designs.....Beckett! He's a pretty cool little guy. We are still on maternity leave through May, but ...
  • Alt NYC: Finally, a recap
    Well, this only took me a little over 2 months to write. After seeing so much NYC in the news over the past week, I was inspired to final...
  • Oh Zooey
    So, I have the biggest crush on Zooey Deschanel. Plus I'm a HUGE She & Him fan. I pretty much want her wardrobe.
  • Draft Surprise
    So, last night we were hangin' out in the living room and Adam was reading his latest issue of DRAFT magazine . (that's right, Ad...
  • Lovely Love in White Bear Lake
    A HUGE congratulations to Pondie and Mark as they get hitched up in White Bear Lake, MN today! I had the pleasure of working with them o...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (45)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2011 (66)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2010 (59)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (147)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Brewers Mania
      • Posters & Posters
      • Beautiful Beer
      • Wes Anderson-esque
      • brand spankin' new
      • Rainy Renegade.
      • Renegade!
      • Mixed Tape
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
www.minted.com
Save the Date Cards
My Save the Date Cards now available at Minted.com
www.minted.com

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.